Doing good work happens at all levels, whether it is helping to address immediate needs or working to create systems change. If you or your organization is thinking about the big picture opportunities, consider Minnesota Council of Nonprofits' webinar series on Advocacy. In their own words:
Join the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits this spring for the Let's Advocate!—a series of free learning opportunities devoted to exploring the skills, processes and resources that can help you advocate effectively for your organization. Through a mix of webinars, in-person convenings and workshops, this free series will help you make advocacy a core part of your nonprofit.Opportunities are free and most are available online. Topics include:
- Children and Youth Issues Briefing - Feb 18 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- How a Bill Becomes a Law - Feb 25 from 10-11 a.m.
- Session Line-Up - March 11 from 10 a.m. - noon
- Capitol Lab - March 18 from 10 a.m. - noon
- Understanding the State budget - March 30 from 10-11 a.m.
- Advanced Capitol Lab - April 15 from 10 a.m. - noon
- Developing Your Elections Plan - May 24 from 10-11 a.m.